We are excited to announce that Covington Dental Care is now open to see all types of appointments including cleanings. We are so happy to be able to serve our community again! To keep our patients and staff safe and healthy during this time, we have put the following additional precautionary measures into place on top of our usual disinfecting protocol.
– We are asking that all patients wait in their car. When you arrive at the office, please call to let us know that you are here. An assistant or hygienist will bring you straight back to your treatment room.
– Each patient will have their temperature taken before being escorted to their treatment room.
– All staff will be wearing the CDC recommended PPE (personal protective equipment) as well as following disinfecting guidelines and standards.
– Bathrooms, check-in/check-out areas, clipboards, & pens will be disinfected after every patient.
– Antibacterial hand soap and hand sanitizer is available for patient use in multiple areas of the office.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon!
Quality is important, but so is the way you are treated. We provide the perfect combination of high-quality dentistry and compassionate care to create your ideal dental experience.
Compassionate Care | Friendly Environment | Vast Quality & Experience Honest Recommendations | Comprehensive Treatment | Advanced Technology
There’s a reason one of our doctors was recognized with “most outstanding resident” by program directors during his advanced dental education courses. Simply put, our doctors always strive for the best! With many years of clinical experience, not to mention the advanced training and extensive continuing education under his belt, Dr. Davenport has the skills to deliver beautiful, lasting results. You will be in expert hands here.
Our Doctors At Mandeville Dental Care, we put our patients first.
We genuinely care about you and your overall well-being and it shows in the way you are treated here. We take the time to get to know you personally, listening to your concerns and putting ourselves in your shoes so we can better understand how to provide the best care possible. You matter to us.